Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations PLAP Production song 2_The Storyteller_150bpm

• This topic has 70 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Arthur Labus.
Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Arthur Labus

Challenge accepted 🙂
      I'll also do drums...

thedove
      Participant

Hi Chaps

Here's a rough of the edited/cut and paste/ new drums etc without vox.

comments please

https://www.dropbox.com/s/85pvh67x2ttm2ae/PLAP%20Storyteller%20Edited.wav?dl=0

Cheers

C

thedove
        Participant

Hi Chaps

not sure if any of you have seen this - it's pretty funny

http://prufrockak.wix.com/protools13

Cheers

C

Cris Sabater Sabater
          Participant

Hi thedove, some slamming drums and guitars going on there. I like the lyrics you came up with too! I think this song is crying out for a vocalist so it would be great if you went for it mate. Any tracks that you have tracked please upload and I will download into my studio so I can get a picture of what I want in the final arrangement when it comes to that point which won't be for another couple of weeks. I think this is going to be a good one!

Cheers mate,

Cris

Cris Sabater Sabater
            Participant

Hi Arthur, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Always nice to have a good drummer around!

Cheers mate,

Cris

Cris Sabater Sabater
              Participant

thedove, that is so funny! Pure gold and I bet someone out there will think it is real too! I especially love the expenditure! That really is what that platform is like from what I have heard.

Cheers mate,

Cris

Anders Isberg
                Participant

Here's my contribution:

http://ovh.to/ZLrQm9b

Parrish

I really like your lyrics C! Very epic 🙂

Cris Sabater Sabater
                    Participant

Hi Anders, thanks for the uploads. I will download today and put them in my studio.

Cheers mate,

Cris

Arthur Labus

@ Cris
                        About the idea to make it intrumental piece: unfortunatelly, i can't play anything like guitar, but ...
                        i could ask literally few guitar players i know, to make a solo track. There are non members of the academy, so i'll do nothing, untill you say it will be ok.

Arthur Labus

Here is my first/quick/simply vision of the drums working with "original" mix from Cris.

My idea was something between Rammstein and Danko Jones 🙂

If you like, i'll do the final with more diversity, breaks and fills. Suggestions anyone ?!
                          https://soundcloud.com/geo-catch/plap-2-00-flsnares-mix/s-Lyj7M

Cris Sabater Sabater
                          Participant

Hi Arthur, many thanks for the drums idea! I really love the drums that you have worked on here so if you were able to upload them as separate files I will download them into the studio. Really great job you have done there Arthur keeping the groove.

Cheers mate,

Cris

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 71 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.