Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations PLAP Production song 2_The Storyteller_150bpm

• This topic has 70 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Arthur Labus.
Viewing 12 posts - 37 through 48 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Arthur Labus

I was sure the cat was strangling you ! 🙂

Awesome stuff, had to swallow one more antihypertensive pill at the morning ...

Cris Sabater Sabater
      Participant

Hi thedove, thanks for the vocal performances! I will import them into my studio and I am going to start sorting out all the tracks put forward so far. We still have just over a week to get the arrangement finalized so anyone else wanting to get involved then please do!

Cheers mate,

Cris

Arthur Labus

Hi Cris, when we have a deadline for participate ? I was sure there is Sunday 13'th 🙂

Guido tum Suden
          Keymaster

Hi, I just listened to the rough mixes in this thread and would say the guitars are slightly out of tune, don't you think?

thedove
            Participant

Hi Guido - i agree but prefer to say that they havr "character" 😉

Cheers

C

Cris Sabater Sabater
              Participant

Hi Guido, haha yes you have spotted they are actually de-tuned down a whole step but while recording I think just slid slightly but we decided to go with it. It can throw people off but like C says it gives a bit of character and also makes the others have to work a bit too which kept them on their toes! I tend to like to throw a spanner in the works at times to see if everyone is on the ball. But it is all good fun and the other artists quite liked being pushed a bit. This was a collaboration from around the world where I approached good artists and they tracked in their studio and then sent me the files for mixing. The artists were from Italy, USA, Brasil, and England. Great fun!

Cheers mate,

Cris

Arthur Labus

Quote: thedove

Our house has no direct neighbours ...

I'm not surprised at all 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Arthur Labus.
                  • This reply was modified 7 years ago by Arthur Labus.
                  Anders Isberg
                  Participant

Out-of-tune guitars, strangling cats, no neighbours...sounds like rock'n'roll to me 😉

thedove
                    Participant

.....why dont you make 10 louder?

These go to 11....

Etc etc....

🙂

Cris Sabater Sabater
                      Participant

Hahahaha!! I love this banter, this is what recording and production is all about, having a laugh and having some fun. I know some Producers who are so serious about everything that it becomes stale and they lose the guys they are working with. It certainly sounds like Rock n Roll to me!!

Cheers guys,

Cris

Steve A
                        Participant

The link to the multitrack is not working for me, are they in the first post? ..if so no dice here.
                          Any help appreciated..

Arthur Labus

Hi 3rdstone !

Link seems to be broken, or better say, the files are not there anymore.
                            We have deadline (for contribute) for that project TOMORROW. If you still want the files, i could upload all that stuff NOW.
                            Final bunch of audio tracks will be available in few days for mixing anyway.

Viewing 12 posts - 37 through 48 (of 71 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.