Academy Dashboard Forum Studio DAWs Cubase: Recording and Mixing Let's talk about CUBASE!

• This topic has 115 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ludo Charpentier.
Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Laurence Coch
    Participant

Here is the link to the Video on the Stream deck and Pallet gear modules with Cubase

https://youtu.be/E5Th0jrEDbQ

Enjoy and let me know what you think This is my first attempt at a youtube video

Laurence

Chris Selim
      Keymaster

Hello Jim, sorry for the delayed reply but I just saw your message. I'm very happy you like the channel. It is very cool that we have a CB group in the PLAP community forum. Feel free to jump in anytime you have a CB question or if you want to share some CB stuff. Don't worry, I will continue... Thanks for your support!

Laurence Coch
        Participant

Hey Chris did you get a chance to look at the video i posted on the stream deck and pallet gear controllers

Laurence

Chris Selim
          Keymaster

@Laurence Coch

Very nice video my friend. I don't own Streamdeck nor Pallet. Seeing you working with the control room with this tool makes me wonder. I don't use the CB Control Room to switch between my sets of speakers since I have a Presonus Central Station but using this tool the way you do it in your vid is quite nice. If I end up using Streamdeck or Pallet, I will get back to that vid for sure. Thanks, man, well done!

Laurence Coch
            Participant

Thanks for the comments. I enjoyed your Namm video hoping to get there next year

Chris Selim
              Keymaster

@Laurence Coch

I actually "Liked" it so it stays in my Liked Videos folder for future reference

Laurence Coch
                Participant

Cool

Chris Selim
                  Keymaster

@Laurence Coch

Thanks, SUMMER NAMM is very cool, way different than Winter NAMM but soooo cool. I love Nashville!
                    If you have the chance to make it sometime, you will enjoy it for sure!

Petter Mattsson
                    Participant

Hi Chris!
                      Before I joined PLAP I was part of the Musician on a Misson membership program where Rob Mayzes very often showed how to blend in the different send effects used on a separate bus (e.g. reverb, delay, etc.) like he does in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JytpZVWHeMM. He uses Logic and I think this goes for Pro-tools as well. I don't know how to do that in Cubase (Pro 9.5). In Cubase it is like the "send effects bus" becomes a copy of the original track just adding the effects. I would like to be able to just adjust the effects by dragging the channel slider just like Rob shows in the video. The slider in the "send window" in Cubase doesn't do that either what I can tell.

Any tips here Chris?

Best regards,
                      Petter

Chris Selim
                      Keymaster

Hello Peter,

Just create a FX Channel Track and insert your Reverb Plugin as an insert on that track...Then That FX Ch Track will be available as a Send FX... Send your Vocal signal to that FX Ch Track (using SEND) and you can control the actual FX Track like Rob does in his vid.

Let me know if that helps!

Here is one my videos about Send FX the vocal thinkening trick in Cubase
                        https://youtu.be/9XBpxdp6r2Q

Gauthier
                        Participant

Hi guys,

Anybody with a workflow on Cubase SX (specifically) to consolidate tracks and export them for mixing in another DAW?

I am trying to help a friend of mine but I don't have Cubase SX.

In the manual (for SX) it seems that (exporting and importing tracks) is optimized for transfer between Cubase/Nuendo projects.
                          However It seems that a 'Media" folder could be used from what I understand.

Anyone with a video link on that one? The idea is to do it all at once (audio and midi tracks) and to avoid bouncing one track at a time.

Thanks!

Chris Selim
                          Keymaster

There you go my friend, I did a vid in this a few months ago:
                            https://youtu.be/T5sDE-kCzRs

Hope it helps!

Chris

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 116 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.