Academy Dashboard Forum Production Music Business YouTube PLAPAS of the World Unite and Takeover

• This topic has 56 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Scotty Wiard.
Viewing 9 posts - 49 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Donald Hopper
    Participant

Hello, I'm Don from Michigan. I've been a musician (drums mostly) pretty much all my life. I started writing songs about 15 years ago and started home recording about a year ago. I'm pretty anxious to get started on these courses. I'm no spring chicken so wish me luck.

Peter Brandt
      Participant

Cheers fellow members,

my channel isn't about information or infotainment, it is just my project's music video channel.

As of now it only contains two music videos for two tracks of the upcoming album.

Check it out, if you like to.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLx7WUW9hkufdzKI4jof5hg

Thanks and stay well

Peter

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Peter Brandt.
        Todd Greenwood
        Participant

Hello all.   I"M IN!!!!!!  It's late.   I try to learn how to feature channels tomorrow.     Til then ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvEsmxcHKfTRIN4F9sjPKyQ

AndrewCCM
          Participant

My YouTube channel is ALL OVER THE PLACE!  Anything from home video, live music, 360 video, Drone/UAV, to experimental stuff.  I plan to start a new channel eventually once I get my courage up and work on my presentation skills a bit. LOL

AndrewCCM - YouTube

Aaron Souza
            Participant

Hello everyone! I have removed my initial post regarding a toxic encounter I had with someone on YouTube that a lot of us follow. Sorry, but I've realized this isn't the place for that, and don't want to bring anymore negative attention towards it. Sorry, but hopefully I'll post soon and feel comfortable enough to post some mixes and my music. Take care!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Aaron Souza.
              Curtis Weekes
              Participant

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Curtis Weekes.
                Tom McElman
                Participant
                  Mark Barrett
                  Participant

OK so here's our video for our first release - I'm struggling to get email alerts and new to this so bear with me!
                    Circles by Zen Orchestra
                    https://youtu.be/hWabNc5U358

Scotty Wiard
                    Participant
                    Viewing 9 posts - 49 through 57 (of 57 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.