Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations Mix/Remix a house track - Emilsson - A Cold Night

• This topic has 24 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by stu brown.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Magnus Emilsson
    Participant

Hello PLAPers!

Here are the multitracks for my self released track A Cold Night. I figure some of you are a bit unfamiliar with mixing purely electronic music, so I thought I provide these multitracks so you can have a go at it, released under creative commons license.

Download multitracks: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rndrzlr1taawz3i/Emilsson_A_Cold_Night_Multitracks.zip?dl=0

Original can be heard here:
      https://open.spotify.com/track/1pwSGtv3nPY5hIkzeoBClb?si=Lckm5lz3QA2sl0tunnirOA
      https://soundcloud.com/emilsson/a-cold-night

I hope you have fun with my silly little song! 🙂

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Magnus Emilsson.
      Paul Motion
      Participant

Heya Magnus, thought I'd have a go at this one but the zip file fails at about 50% downloaded each time. Would you mind reuploading in case it's corrupted...

Magnus Emilsson
        Participant

Hey Paul.

I've updated the file and tried downloading it both over 4G and my fiber and it works right now.

/Magnus

Paul Motion
          Participant

Awesome, thanks Magnus. Downloading now.
            [Update] Still failing and this is on a completely different internets, (work).... will try a different downloader and see how we go.

Magnus Emilsson
            Participant

I'm at a loss about what's going on, I have opened a support case with my hosting provider.

/Magnus

Paul Motion
              Participant

Super wierd.. no worries Magnus. Still up for it if they ever get back to you and sort it out. 🙂

Paul Wickham
                Participant

Okay, I tried yesterday out of curiosity. The download took three attempts, as long as your browser will support allowing you to continue from the point the download stops? It does download eventually.

Magnus Emilsson
                  Participant

So, awaiting some info from my host I uploaded it to my dropbox and shared it from there, I updated the link in the first post.

Frequency Painter
                    Participant

Hi Magnus & Paul,

I downloaded without any glitches (on 6/24)... Great initiative Magnus, more electronic music, me likey 🙂

Louis

Paul Motion
                      Participant

Ok.. freaky deaky.. I’ll try again on a few different configs. Now I’m intrigued! 🙂

Paul Motion
                        Participant

Got it!!! Better do a good mix eh. 😀

Frequency Painter
                          Participant

What else is there to do with this sweltering weather but mixing "A Cold Night"? 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 25 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.