Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations Anyone interested in collaborating? Reply To: Anyone interested in collaborating?

Tobi
Keymaster

Sorry Steve, that's on me. ...it's because I'm about as musical as William Shatner 🙂

To my count, I've written the number of bars after each line, so you should be able to follow it........

----------------------------------------------------
    **LYRICS**
    ----------------------------------------------------

Verse 1

Do you know what it feels like, when you can't get up?...........................(2 Bars)
    Do you know what it feels like, when you've had enough?..........................(2 Bars)
    ---
    When you fall , to the floor , and your knees (just) break,......................(2 Bars)
    With the weight, of it all, (and) there's no escape,.............................(2 Bars)

-------
    **Piano Break**..................................................................
    (2 Bars)
    **Piano Break**..................................................................(2 Bars)
    --------

Pre Chorus 1

In darkness, when it's hopeless, (and) you need a light,.........................(2 Bars)
    To guide you, to hold onto, to make you fight,...................................(2 Bars)

Chorus 1

Your voice is my light (And) it's all I need.....................................(2 Bars)
    (And) I'll fight For as long As you sing to me...................................(2 Bars)

Verse 2

Do you know what it feels like, when you lift me up?.............................(2 Bars)
    Do you know what it feels like, when I feel your love?...........................(2 Bars)
    ---
    (And) if you fall, from it all, I won't let you break,...........................(2 Bars)
    From the users, (and) the fakers, I'll keep you safe,............................(2 Bars)

---------
    **Piano Break**..................................................................
    (2 Bars)
    **Piano Break**..................................................................(2 Bars)
    ---------

Pre Chorus 2

In darkness, when it's hopeless, (and) you need a light,.........................(2 Bars)
    To guide you, to hold onto, to make you fight,...................................(2 Bars)

Chorus 2

Your voice is my light (And) it's all I need.....................................(2 Bars)
    (And) I'll fight For as long As you sing.........................................(2 Bars)
    ...to me!........................................................................(2 Bars)
    (sing to me!)...................................................................(2 Bars)

Chorus 3

(And) I'll fight For as long As you sing to me...................................(2 Bars)

-------------------------------

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Tobi.