Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Academy Lesson Suggestions Feedback Friday's for Production Reply To: Feedback Friday's for Production

Michael Hordorwich
Participant

Toby you'd make a great moderater and i'd love to be your assistant by your side with all of this, if you want and other members are cool with it. I have experience doing these type of things plus i would be non biased and fair. I responded to your other comment above with some more ideas.I think i can offer up ideas and bring something to the table and i have no power struggle at all or ego i have confidence in my skills as a multi-instrumentalist, lead/rhythm guitar,bass,drums,piano,bck vox, songwriter, session musician, touring as jimmy page in a famous Zep tribute, signed to a local chicago label,played on wxrt and the loop,recorded at some of the top studios and much more just wanted to show i have lots of experience and i dont just talk i have proof a resume if needed as the only reason i say that is after all my groups i run there are so many talkers and one uppers i cant stand that. I find talent in all people and love it here and music in all aspects and love doing things like this and dont mind spending time on them with total transparency in mind. Of course the idea of warren critiquing my original compositions im looking forward to as wearing so many hats and doing so much in music for the last 38 years, i'm 44 now started when i was 6 and out of all my skill sets from songwriting to session lead/rhtym guitar,bass drums, producer, entertainer, teacher, manager, ,arranger, studio owner, etc. I feel my weakest link after going in the box is my mixing as i tend to overdue it, utilize to many plugs, tracks etc, i feel my best mixes were when i was limited but it doesn't have to stop me or be that way thats why im hereHere's to making it happen and working with you on this if you want. If not Im just happy to be here with all you talented people i,ve met so far. Thanks for all your feedback and input and i will do whatever is needed. Thanks. Sincerely,Michael Hordorwich

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Michael Hordorwich.