Academy Dashboard Forum Production Mixing Waves CLA Mixhub vs SSL EV2

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Chester Oszustowicz.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tim Hewitt
    Participant

Has anyone done any in-depth comparisons between the CLA Mixhub and the SSL EV2?

They seem to share a large number of features.  I'm sure the settings won't be the same from one to the other, but I've been extremely pleased with the CLA Mixhub and really don't see how the EV2 would offer any significant advantage.

I was not all that happy with the E-Channel, but since I've never mixed on the actual console I probably started off with a bit of a disability with that one.

Chester Oszustowicz
      Participant

Hey man, For what it's worth I owned an ssl years ago, I also did mix with the masters with CLA using the original Waves ssl E, I Shot out Massive amounts of ssl style strips recently getting back into mixing and all in the box (Im moving to a burl summing setup soon)  I found The mix Hub to be one of the best if not the best. Love it a lot.

The Uad stuff is good too followed by the ssl (Think ssl they nailed the top end G + stuff) Brainworx

Not a Fan Of the EV2 ?? Compared to the mix hub i find it flat.

Please take this as a grain of salt I'm Sure some people love the ev2 and people can kill it with it. I just didn't Like it as much as some others.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.