Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations WANTED: Mixing and Mastering Engineer.

Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Andrew (AKA Ajay).
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew (AKA Ajay)
    Participant

Hi PLAPA's, Ajay here!

So as you probably know, or not, the new multi-tracks are up. It's another track featuring Kaedyn Kashmir doing a cover version of 'Valerie'.

I'd love to have some fun and collaborate with a couple of members on the track with me, I'll be taking on the role of Producer.

So I'm looking for someone for two roles, Mixing Engineer and Mastering Engineer.

Please send me a private message if you'd be interested in either of these positions, I've begun pre-production, tracking extra percussion and a slightly new arrangement.

It'll be fun to treat this as a'serious' project (but without some of the consequences...lol)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ajay

Joerg Stagge
      Participant

Aloha Andrew,

like this Song, so a yes from my side to Role the Mixing Engineer Position for this also include the 2nd Cap of head the mastering.
        Mostly im at Studio in evening times Berlin time 18:00-23:00. To synchronise the workflow.
        Skype with cam possible... give me your account name.
        Storage can be Dropbox or Google Drive or else what ya prefere...
        My Workflow is in Protools.

Regards
        Jörg
        Alias JST-Studios

Andrew (AKA Ajay)
        Participant

Thanks for your message Joerg!

I've had a few applications for mixing.

I think what I'm going to do, is ask you guys to send me a mix that you're really proud of.
          It won't be a who's the best competition, I'll just choose the mixer who's work I think might suit the project best.

Do you have a mix you can send me please?

Joerg Stagge
          Participant

Aloha Andrew, I can mix you this multitrack of course and give for listening but than is my Version of taste how it should sound. And that is I think not what ya want realize.. Describe what sound ya want and which taste you want. And the stemps from your edit parts are needed to integrate them.

Otherwise you may get 10 versions and choose a feeling what match for you. but this is not the Info the Mixing Engineer want have from you to let it sound like it should be!

Regards
            Jörg
            Alias JST-Studios

Andrew (AKA Ajay)
            Participant

Thanks J,

Please send me a mix you're most proud of, I'll be checking them all out very soon!

Ajay

Andrew (AKA Ajay)
              Participant

Congratulations,

Mix Engineer: Tony Loignon

Mastering Engineer: John Elleson Hartley

All communications will be in the Member Collaborations forum for anyone wishing to follow along.

Thanks
                Andrew (AKA Ajay)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.