Academy Dashboard Forum Studio Gear Talk UC1 SSL Plug-in Controller

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Koss Billingham.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yannick
    Participant

Hey guys,
      what do you think about this upcoming SSL native channel strip controller UC1? Looks pretty decent to me. I'm not the best hardware expert so i would like to hear your opinion on this controller before i concider to buy it 🙂 I think this controller in combination with their new 360 software mixer (picture 2) could really improve a mixing workflow. Thank you!

https://www.solidstatelogic.com/products/uc1?tab=overview

UC1
      SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Yannick.
      Koss Billingham
      Participant

I've been looking at one of these, along with the UF8. There isn't Ableton support as far as their website lists right now, so I'll probably pass until that's resolved. I am very interested in seeing how other people get on with the new SSL controller kit though, so please stick a review up if you buy one. It does look incredibly useful. If SSL bring out an integrated version of this and a 16 fader version of the UF8 with transport controls, ( and don't go anywhere near MIDI IP that was on the Nucleus) that's basically a DAW controller wet dream.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.