Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Produce Like A Pro Academy Business Sites Tobisonic Mastering / Tobisonics (Remixer)

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anita Potter.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tobi
    Keymaster

Hello PLAPA Peeps!

Missed the live chat. I was causing trouble elsewhere on the Internet. Suggesting Spotify shutdown Playlist Push.

Mastering Website:

https://tobysartbazaar.wixsite.com/tobisonicmastering

Remix Website:

https://tobysartbazaar.wixsite.com/tobisonics

- both done using Wix. Prefer using the full Editor rather than the simplified Tool. I found it easier and more intuitive than WordPress.

- Mastering Site is more comprehensive with more content - blog, resources, playlists etc. The remix site I knocked up last night in a few hours. I prefer the simpler design for the remix site. Might add a blog, if I have time to write one 😉

Mike Morrison
      Participant

Nice top banner and nice clean site, Tobi!

The subhead that begins "In a Profesional Listening Environment..." title has a misspelling of "Professional".

Your showreel sounds great! Any plans to include some before/after mastering samples?

Dave Merkel
        Participant

Tobi - nice sites! Especially your Mastering site. As Mike shared, it's clean and it's easy to read with some great explanations. Your remix tagline "Apparently I remix," is hilarious. Makes me think you prefer mastering, which I think I've picked up from you in recent weeks/months.

Tobi
          Keymaster

Mike,

Thanks for the catch on the spelling. Dyslexia strikes again! 😉

I go back and forth on the idea of 'pre-master' Vs 'master' samples. I get sick of mastering engineers just posting tracks that are waaaay louder. It's a bit of a cheap trick. And negates and real comparison. To really compare, you'd first have to normalize the two tracks to the same level.

I'll think a little more on it.

Thanks for the feedback - appreciate it!

Tobi.

Tobi
            Keymaster

Thanks Dave! Appreciate the kind words!

- honestly, there are days when I'd happily just supporting Independent Music. Leave the bullsh*t of making music to others. But no one would pay me for that. And I guess I'd miss the creativity.

Tobi.

Anita Potter
              Participant

Hey Tobi! Both your sites are easy to navigate and easy to read. Look forward to seeing how the remix site develops 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.