Academy Dashboard Forum Studio Show off your studio Tim Robinson_Studio submission

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Tim Robinson.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tim Robinson
    Participant

Hi all,

Studio Photos on Instagram

There are more shots and music on http://www.casualson.com

This is essentially a bedroom/office studio based in Oxford UK.

I'm a singer, songwriter musician with a full-time job in aviation, working on more time for music and creativity. Our household is net carbon neutral.

Usually writing rock, folk pop type songs.

Equipment used is Cubase Pro 10 and Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen into a MacBook Pro 2.5GHz i5 8Gb memory
      KRK Rokit 6 monitors. I also have a HK Elements Sub in there from my band PA. The sub crossover and room sound are controlled by a dbx Driverack PA+ PA management box set for a flat response and setup with the dBX measurement microphone. I setup for a listening volume of about 80 dB and have two settings one with and one without the Sub.

Favourite Plugin GullFoss

Other kit in there the Korg KROSS Keyboard (a recent acquisition)
      Roland VF1
      EKO Ranger 6 setup for Nashville high strung
      Tanglewood acoustic TW55-NS
      Mexican Fender Jazz Bass
      Roland GR505 guitar synth controller and GR700 guitar synth
      Roland DR670 drum machine
      Focusrite Voice Master Pro
      Audio-technica 3035 mic in Editor Keys portable vocal booth surround
      AKG C1000S mic

I'd really like a V braced Taylor and Native Instruments Sparkle drum kit samples.

I've recorded a couple of semi-finalist songs for the UK Songwriting competition.

Instagram

Facebook

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Tim Robinson. Reason: Typo in synth
      • This topic was modified 4 years ago by Tim Robinson. Reason: Had not read submission criteria so needed to update info
      • This topic was modified 4 years ago by Tim Robinson. Reason: Missed out the Mac. No more edits I promise!
      • This topic was modified 4 years ago by Tim Robinson. Reason: Typo!
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.