Academy Dashboard Forum Studio DAWs Studio One Studio One training

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Rich Westphal.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Loren Knight
    Participant

While Studio One Expert is a great site there are a couple total training from scratch resources out there.

Joe Gilder did a great series for Presonus and can be watched for free on his You Tube channel. It is for version 2 BUT the majority of what you will learn still applies. It just looks different.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8i35_thZU6XXflI6jwYJV3tNM4LMRPua

Watch on You Tube and check out the rest of his stuff. He's a good fella.

Also, Linda.com has a series that is for v3 (and one for v2). That will cost some money but Linda.com is a great resource for all things computer. $25.00 gets you access to their entire video library covering a wide variety of subjects for one month. It is a recurring charge so if you want only the one month pay attention or pay for another month.

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Loren Knight.
      broadwayjoemorris
      Participant

Hello L Scott! "Broadway" Joe here Thank you for this tip! I can surely use it. I just got the Notion notation program. I need to figure it out pretty quickly. Do you or someone you know have that program integrated in a studio one 3.5 Artist set up? Any help will be Greatly Appreciated! Your Producer Pal, Joseph! Cheers

Loren Knight
        Participant

I don't know anyone and I have an old version of Notion but don't use it. I can point you to a great You Tube channel that is providing training (free) that is up to date. Johnny Geib, Home Studio Trainer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLetydMjgI5fuHtclyujnrQ

I don't know if he has done any videos on Notion. However, the Presonus web site has quite a lot of training on it too. I'd look there for starters.

broadwayjoemorris
          Participant

Hey L scot! you are the best! Thank you so much, I am in a jam and need to get this deal working. I am off to YOUTUBE thank you again Thanks a million! Your Producer pal, Joseph, Cheers!

Rich Westphal
            Participant

I help admin Johnny Geib's facebook group HST Studio One Support...
              Noticed the mention of his youtube channel, which for the last few months he has been doing daily 1 hr livestreams for Q & A along with some chosen topics for learning and discussing.

The Facebook group below is active and all about members helping members.
              HST Studio One Support Group

Anything concerning Studio One, from Install to troubleshooting both PC and Mac, to interfaces / devices.
              To get you on your way to making music.

For the Studio One user transitioning from another DAW as well as the beginner starting out with little to no experience...
              No question goes unanswered. Even if your not sure of the right question, members and admins help you find it.
              Johnny's been using Studio One since it was released.

Rich

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Rich Westphal.
              • This reply was modified 6 years ago by Rich Westphal.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.