• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Barry Caudill.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Ormsby
    Participant

deleted

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Mike Ormsby.
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by Mike Ormsby.
      Barry Caudill
      Participant

That looks like a great space. About a year ago when my position was eliminated at my job of over 20 years I looked into creating a studio (because I am also crazy like that) but the state of real estate right now is just horrible. A buddy of mine (who owns and runs a music school) and I were going to split a building but the potential landlord was kinda nuts and then my financial advisor admonished me for wanting to put so much build-out money into a place I didn't own. She was. of course, correct. 🙂 I started looking to buy a commercial space but the market around me is just way overpriced and also way too shark-infested right now. I still have the itch and the dream. If I could find a place to buy that already has the work done like that I would probably leap on it. Thankfully, I am supposed to start teaching recording and mixing classes at a local university in the fall and they have a very nice studio space. Best of luck. I would love to see the drawings you made btw.

-Barry

Mike Ormsby
        Participant

deleted

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Mike Ormsby.
          • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Mike Ormsby.
          Barry Caudill
          Participant

Cool thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.