Academy Dashboard Forum Production Music Business Social media sticky topic

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Maurice Beekman.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Beekman
    Participant

Would't it be nice to a have sticky topic "social media connect" to put your social media contributions like facebook, instagram, soundcloud, etc. The forum is already quit big and we can all help each other to connect to this business social media. Plus it's a great way to follow each others work.

I know social media links can be editted in your profile, but maybe not everyone is interested in connecting on all platforms and it's a lot of work opening all profiles.

Just a thought....

Maurice

Jeff Macdonald

I like this idea a lot Maurice. I think there has got to be some excellent advice to be shared within the community as well regarding how to maximize the use of these platforms. I have just started stumbling into the world of Instagram and it's quite fun but I'm pretty sure I'm not using it to it's potential in the least.

Cheers,

Jeff

Maurice Beekman
        Participant

Thanks Jeff. That's exactly my point. I'm just starting on instagram (which is a great platform to promote your work) and it would be great to get a jumpstart from academy members using each others network. Besides that it is nice to see how work is progressing or how you guys and girls are working on projects (as you can place short video's as well).

Cheers,
          Maurice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.