Academy Dashboard Forum Production Recording Techniques Seems interesting...Slate virual recording studio

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kip.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Beekman
    Participant

Is this the next step in recording? I'm always spending a lot of time with mic's on drums and other instruments which is part of the fun. But it can also be a struggle. Looking at the video from Slate it will make a recording project a lot easier. You can choose type of mic after recording and change to sound completely. The interface is also interesting. 0.7ms native latency...and high quality preamps.
      If you're into recording, check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcCjfEjNZdY

Maurice

Guido tum Suden
      Keymaster

It really seems to be interesting.
        Let's wait for the reviews. 🙂

Tim Morris
        Participant

Yeah seen it...there will no doubt be a market but Im thinking SS is trying to rule the world at a price that undercuts everyone else....and it just aint gonna happen..

ps - I have no SS products.

Kip
          Participant

i started a tread on this very thing ...im already very happy at the tools i have tried from slate .when funds are available im gonna try the ml-2 ? if this is even 80% close to 421 d12 it would be worth it for me for drums

so i remain hopeful of this leap in technology

i believe you can achieve any result given enough time a mackie board a sm57...given enough time

however with the right tools i feel you get there faster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.