New to PLAP and new to audio recording - I am planning on making Christmas 2020 very kind to myself. I am presently trying to learn the difference among RN products so I can better determine what I want to purchase.
Axe fx3 Mark II
I am trying to learn what all this does - seems there is a lot of overlap among some of the products
1. Rupert Neve Designs 5059 Satellite Summing Mixer - 16 x 2+2 Analog Summing Mixer
2. Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor - 2-channel Compressor/Limiter/Stereo Field Processor
3. Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8 8-channel Microphone Preamp - 8-channel Class A Remote-control Dante Mic Preamp with Class A Mic Preamps, Custom Rupert Neve Transformers, Full Dante Integration, and Redundant Power Supplies
4. Rupert Neve Designs MBC Dual-path A/D Converter & Limiter - 2-channel Dual-path A/D Converter with Class A Transformer-less and Transformer-coupled Drive Paths and Active Compound Release Analog Limiter
5. Rupert Neve Designs Shelford Channel Microphone Preamp, Inductor EQ & Diode Bridge Compressor
Mono Channel Strip with Transformer-gain Mic Preamp, Inductor EQ, Diode-bridge Compressor, Sidechain and Stereo Link Sends/Returns, Double-voltage Power Supply, and VU Meter
6. Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Channel Microphone Preamp, EQ, & Compressor
2U Channel Strip with Mic Pre, Compressor, EQ, and Texture
This topic was modified 2 years ago by Grant Parkis.