Academy Dashboard Forum Studio Gear Talk Rupert Neve Products

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Grant Parkis.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Grant Parkis
    Participant

Hello All,

New to PLAP and new to audio recording - I am planning on making Christmas 2020 very kind to myself.  I am presently trying to learn the difference among RN products so I can better determine what I want to purchase.

Background:
      Electric/Acoustic Guitar
      vocals
      Axe fx3 Mark II

------------------------------------

I am trying to learn what all this does - seems there is a lot of overlap among some of the products

1. Rupert Neve Designs 5059 Satellite Summing Mixer - 16 x 2+2 Analog Summing Mixer
      Rupert Neve Designs 5059 Satellite Summing Mixer 16 x 2+2 Analog Summing Mixer

2. Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor - 2-channel Compressor/Limiter/Stereo Field Processor

3. Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8 8-channel Microphone Preamp - 8-channel Class A Remote-control Dante Mic Preamp with Class A Mic Preamps, Custom Rupert Neve Transformers, Full Dante Integration, and Redundant Power Supplies

4. Rupert Neve Designs MBC Dual-path A/D Converter & Limiter - 2-channel Dual-path A/D Converter with Class A Transformer-less and Transformer-coupled Drive Paths and Active Compound Release Analog Limiter

5. Rupert Neve Designs Shelford Channel Microphone Preamp, Inductor EQ & Diode Bridge Compressor
      Mono Channel Strip with Transformer-gain Mic Preamp, Inductor EQ, Diode-bridge Compressor, Sidechain and Stereo Link Sends/Returns, Double-voltage Power Supply, and VU Meter

6. Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Channel Microphone Preamp, EQ, & Compressor
      2U Channel Strip with Mic Pre, Compressor, EQ, and Texture

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Grant Parkis.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.