Academy Dashboard Forum Studio Show off your studio Roberto VALVERDE (RBR) Studio Submission

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Roberto Valverde.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Roberto Valverde
    Participant

Hi there!

I've been composing some music since long time ago, but always as hobby and never pretending to do something specific or get a living from it. But since I knew PLAP now I think that maybe could have some extra income from my hobby. I work on the IT industry and currently work as IT storage engineer in Switzerland. Recently I had a free room in my flat so I'm starting to shape one of my dream ever, to have a music studio where to place my toys. I consider myself a forever amateur musician. I play basic guitar, keyboard and drums. I'm currently a great example of an all in the box guy, as my gear is really limited. The studio is still on WIP, so more goodies will arrive soon.

Current setup:

• iMac 2008 3.06ghz, 6 gigs of RAM, 500G ssd.
      • Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 audio interface.
      • Midi keyboard IK iRig.
      • Beyerdynamic MC530 Microphone
      • Meze Audio 99 classics headphones
      • KRK Rokit 6 G3 6" active monitors
      • ESI nEar 05 Experience 5" active monitors
      • ESI SWK10 Experience 10" active subwoofer (not connected)
      • ESI MoCo Monitor switch
      • Glorious Pro Desk

Instruments

• Fender Squier Strat customised with Seymour Duncan vintage and hot rails. Fixed bridge and 012 strings.
      • Handmade designed LP style guitar.
      • Harley Benton DIY Jazz bass (still not assembled)
      • Yamaha DD65 electronic drum pad with standalone hithat and drumbass pads
      • African traditional string instruments "Valiha"
      • Zenko hand drums.

On the shopping list

• New apple computer + screen. Just waiting to Apple to release new Mac minis with ARM processors.
      • DI, Preamp for improve guitar recording.
      • Roland A300 Pro MIDI controller
      • Acoustic room treatment by Clearsonics

Some pics of some stuff:

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Roberto Valverde.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.