Academy Dashboard Forum Production Recording Techniques Recording techniques

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Maurice Beekman.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Beekman
    Participant

Hi PLAPA friends,

At this moment i am busy building a small studio for making recordings and learning as i'm progressing from week to week. Reading the forum topics regugarly i notice 95% is about mixing the feedback friday song but very little about recording feedback. How many of you guys/girls have setup a recording studio? For me, it would be very helpfull if i could see images of your studio's, sound examples and maybe youtube video's of recordings in progress. I'm more then happy to post my experiences on a regularly base but i'm not sure if the work involved is of any benefit to PLAPA users.

Maurice

Jay Peters
      Participant

Hi Maurice,

I'd be really interested in your experiences with building your studio.
        I did a lot of planning this time last year, with a view to building my own studio this year, but unfortunately i've had to delay it so far this year. When I start my own studio build I'll be happy to contribute and share with all us PLAPA's.

All the Best
        Jay

Maurice Beekman
        Participant

Hi Jay,

I will start a new thread where i will post my findings building the studio, mix experiments with mic setup, acoustic treatment etc. and keep this updated. I've used a lot of info gathered from the PLAPA site as well from external sources. Good luck building your studio and keep us posted with the progression!

Maurice

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Maurice Beekman.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.