Academy Dashboard Forum Production Digital Recording Purchase Plugin deals ending 31/3/20??

Tagged: 

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Dave Whyte.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dave Whyte
    Participant

Hi all,

Just setting up my tiny back bedroom studio for recording my own music at first. It's 3 metres x 2 metres dimensions...tiny!
      Have a Focusrite 4i4 3rd Edition and the licensed version of Reaper 6. Just getting to know both of them. Focusrite do their Plugin Collective stuff.
      Looking at mostly Metal music but going to have a go at incorporating heavy synth/samples into some songs, think The Prodigy style. Also maybe some quieter ballad stuff.

There are plugin deals ending on the 31st March which I'm interested in:
      Focusrite gave away Nugen Audio Monofilter Elements and $100 credit to use on any purchase over $100.
      Seen the Nugen Focus Bundle and I can get that for £78. Warren did a great review of it. Is that a steal? Should I get it even if its more for future use?

Then there's Izotope Ozone. Focusrite gave away Ozone 8 Elements which is nice. With crossgrade deal and Izotop extra 5% off I can get the Tonal Balance Bundle Crossgrade for £157. That includes:
      Neutron 3 Advanced
      Nectar 3
      Celemony Melodyne 4 essential
      RX 7 Breath Control
      Ozone 9 Advanced

Are these very good deals that I don't want to miss?

Many thanks,
      Dave W

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Dave Whyte.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.