Academy Dashboard Forum Production Production Techniques Project Studio Handbook

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Warren Huart.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Loren Knight
    Participant

I think you all might find this guy's YouTube channel useful. I'll tell you, I had no clue how the whole Red Net thing worked until I watched his case study. He gives good instruction on somethings I think many others assume you know, and in most cases we do know but that there is often some small aspect of a subject we don't know. Most videos are very concise.

https://www.youtube.com/user/projectstudiobook/videos

Warren Huart
      Keymaster

Thanks for showing me this Loren! There's some cool info in there! I hope you're having a marvellous weekend! Many thanks Warren

Loren Knight
        Participant

Right? You know I went to the Focusrite website and nothing there came even close to what that guys video explains.

So glad it's helpful. My weekend is going OK, thanks. Recovered from that 28 day stint of work. Taking a deep breath and a look around now. Practicing new songs. AES will be fun. It will be my first.

Warren Huart
          Keymaster

Great stuff Loren! See you at AES! I hope you’re having a marvellous weekend! Many thanks Warren

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.