Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Academy Lesson Suggestions Produce a song alongside Warren

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by JD.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JD

Hi Warren,

I would love it if you uploaded the absolute raw tracks of a song you have recorded and for all of us (or whoever's interested) to produce that song alongside you to a fully mastered and releasable single.

I know we all have varying types of gear available to us, but after the tracking is done (which you would already have), the DAW's offer pretty much the same features in sound production.

The way I see it happening would be for you to produce each part and put it up as a video series. For example; You might firstly sort out the drums (compress, EQ, etc...) in the first video, then sort out the bass guitar in the second video, then vocals third etc... to the point of a fully mixed and mastered version of the song. Then we could all upload our versions and compare and learn off each other.

Please forgive me if this has already happened, and if so could you please point me to the video's and threads for this.

Thanks Warren.

Cheers,

John

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.