Academy Dashboard Forum Studio DAWs Studio One please,PLEASE!!! HELP if you can - S1-3, RML32AI, UC Surface Integration

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Andrew (AKA Ajay).
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terry Peters
    Participant

Would ANYONE be willing to give me a quick RML32 rundown on the following... I'm lost (could be stupid, but I'm hoping for LOST!). I want to set up the audio I/O and just need a quick primer on what channels to assign where...I am tracking 32 in thru the mixer preamps... then I have the RML32 16 outs physically connected to a personal monitoring system so each channel can be controlled from each headphone monitoring location by the performer(need help getting this physical output routing sorted inside the box). and lastly, I want to use the RML32 as my Studio One interface utilizing all of the possible 53/34 available ports of the interface. (Interfacing aspects are working fine 32 x 16 but I need help setting up/finding the balance) There are lots of two or few channel interface I/O examples that I have watched, but I'm stuck in understanding the "philosophy" of how best to set up S1, UC Surface and get them all happy and playing together . Any Help Deeply appreciated! I realize this is a LOT, so little piece explanations to the many questions here are also much desired if you can't address everything. Thank You in Advance...Cheers!

Tim Morris
      Participant

Hi....Id love to help you here, but Im not familiar with the RML32...

Can post a screen shot of your current setup?

Have you posted this on the Presonus forum?

Andrew (AKA Ajay)
        Participant

Hi Terry,

I use the StudioLive 32 in my studio and probably have it setup in a similar way to how you are describing.

If you'd like, send me an email to [email protected] and I'll attempt to help you with your setup.

Hope to hear from you soon.....

Andrew (AKA Ajay)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.