Academy Dashboard Forum Production Production Techniques PLAP production by members to be Mixed

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Cris Sabater Sabater.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cris Sabater Sabater
    Participant

Hi guys, Anders and I were talking and thought it would be great to set up a PLAP production idea where us the members create a song/arrangement and then have others create a mix and see what we can come up with!

I have been doing this for a long time with my band Fighting This Monster! And it is a very inspiring and fun way to write music and thought that this great platform that Warren has created would be an ideal place to offer something like this!

Anyone wanting to join would get two weeks to upload ideas. Either Anders or myself will upload the original motif with the bpm for others to work to. At the end of the two weeks I would down load all tracks in my D.A.W and produce a rough mix for all others to listen to and have their say on how they want the final arrangement to sound like. Of course anyone can upload their production ideas before this to show where they are at. I suggest we all upload to the same server, I use one that many may not have heard of https://hubic.com/en/
      It is very good and easy to use and offers 25GB for free! But if you have your favorite then just use a hyperlink to direct others to it.

I propose that we do this as a once a month idea giving two weeks to upload production ideas and one week for mixes to come back! Perhaps Warren could weigh in with some critics or even some ideas? The whole idea behind this is for people to have fun and who knows some may form a band from this like I did!!

Any reply’s would be greatly welcomed and anyone is invited to join in! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Cheers,

Cris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.