Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Academy Lesson Suggestions New idea! Mixing Teams.

Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Michael Hordorwich.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael Hordorwich
    Participant

Thought I'd share an idea, I'll keep it short. How about mix teams. Pick a song or 2 and have academy members probably 2 people team up and get together on skype or whatever and mix a song together. Random teams would be cool and a good way to meet each other and gain knowledge and share our techniques together. I did this in my large guitar group I run, it was to record a guitar song together original or cover and we had the members who didn't want to join in still pick the winners and they loved it cause I couldn't as I was in it by request and and I went over awesome! Anyways just a thought! Could be really fun and a learning experience. Sincerely, Michael Hordorwich

Anonymous

Great Idea, id like to see that one take off.

Michael Hordorwich
        Participant

Cool archie me too!

Michael Hordorwich
          Participant

Cmon everyone join in, this would be an amazing thing and we'd not only have fun but learn new techniques from each other too. We could have everyone's name in a hat including Warren and pick out of hat technique this way to be fair as everyone will want warren on their team i'm sure. I say make it a $20 entry fee per team to be fair and to make sure we have serious members join and to cover warrens cost as his electric bill is crazy high plus his time too. This could be really awesome and we'll call it PLAP Mix Teams and a chance to mix with Warren Huart. What ya think @Warren huart and everyone else? I should start a new thread n forum on this as to get more involved.@toby, @jeff @arthur Thanks. Sincerely, Michael Hordorwich

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Michael Hordorwich.
            • This reply was modified 7 years ago by Michael Hordorwich.
            Sean Carango
            Participant

Just seeing this now a couple of weeks late but I think it's a great idea and am interested in participating!

Michael Hordorwich
              Participant

Awesome scarango im trying to put it together.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.