Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Pro Mix Academy Motörhead mix course.

Tagged: 

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Len Baird.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Steve Hoggart
    Participant

Anyone know when we get access to all the files for the Motörhead mix course.

Not had a confirmation email yet either.

I'm like s big kid waiting for this as they have been one of my fave bands since I was a kid.

Any news would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
      Steve

Arthur Labus

Try this Steve !
        http://el2.convertkit-mail3.com/c/n4u28dgr5tvh8wkqr/x1e516/aHR0cHM6Ly90cmFuc2FjdGlvbnMuc2VuZG93bC5jb20vc3RvcmVzLzYyODMvMTE0OTM=

"Please use the code "PLAP25" in the chart section to claim your member discount." worked fine few days ago ...

Arthur Labus

Or you go via "Courses" on the top of each page in PLAPA:
          HOME - COURSES - BLOG - DASHBOARD - LOG OUT

Steve Hoggart
          Participant

Cheers Arther I have already paid for the course but have not gained access yet I was wondering if 8it was available yet?

Arthur Labus

I have got a link for download. Maybe is yours in spam directory, even directly by youe nail provider ?!
              Afk for few hours - X-Mad calling 😉

Steve Hoggart
              Participant

I have had nothing, I have also checked my SPAM folder I have emailed them a couple of times as well to no avail.

Steve Hoggart
                Participant

All sorted

All is good!

Cheers

Rufus Duffin
                  Participant

Just want to say a huge, "Thank you!" to Warren for making the Motörhead course possible. Watched and took notes on Monday and mixed on Tuesday. Was blown away with the quality of the material. Really pleased with my mix - a little more Lemmy and a little more bass than Cameron's original. I was stunned when I saw the course was on - hearing original stems was enlightening.

Thanks again!

Rufus Duffin
                    Participant

Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with Soundcloud removing material which is copyright? I wanted to post the Electricity track in my portfolio but since we don't have an actual piece of paper license, it's been removed. Some help with this would be great please PMA! One of the real draws of PMA and PLAPA is the being able to use the tracks as examples of your work.

Loved working on the track (SO LOUD!)

Cheers,

Rufus

Arthur Labus

I know only two versions on Soundclod - probably one due tempo change and second due the PLAP member is running an official studio.
                        I think you should ask directly PMA ore here via help forum or mail.

Len Baird
                        Participant

I have managed to post two soundcloud versions that stayed up. It seems it is detecting the title, so I used Motorhead - ELECTRICITY in all caps and that seems to do the trick. I also trimmed it down to 2:16 instead of 2:17, though the second version recognized it as 2:17 even though Studio One says 2:16. I included a note in the description with plugs for PMA and credits, and also noting that I have a license to post my mix as part of the course.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.