Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Academy Lesson Suggestions More recording techniques videos please

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Brian Steel.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brian Steel
    Participant

PLAP,

I joined this program with the aspiration that there would be a heavy focus on recording engineer topics as well as multitracks for mixing practice applying the techniques from the associated video, I am having a hard time finding the former. I am looking for videos on recording bass, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, synths, electric keyboards, & vocals primarily. I appreciate the sit in  style videos which I found for recording bass and electric guitar. The latter gave me food for thought but there were only a few videos and all focused on recording heavy distorted guitar. I joined PLAP to get insider exclusive information but finding some videos are just links to YouTube videos. Right now I’m looking for an insightful hands on video showing recording techniques for acoustic guitar but haven’t found any. I see that there is an emphasis on selling videos. For my subscription payment, I was expecting more content available without additional costs.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Brian Steel.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.