Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Pro Mix Academy Amanda Hardy - "Love Me I'm Rich" Love Me I'm Rich_very late Mix

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Craig Aspin.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Craig Aspin
    Participant

Hi Warren, Hi everyone,

Please ignore 1st upload, the 2nd_post PLAP U is the one...

I've had a mad 18 months including the birth and even 1st Birthday of my Son !

I'm really late on PLAP mixes as Studio move / rebuild etc etc.

Here goes, hope to get on Feedback Friday, would love Warren's input as well as academy members too, and I'll gradually catch up on a few more 🙂

Really enjoyed it, gone for as much grit as dared 🙂

All the best

Thank you - Please see other upload if this doesn't show.

Craig

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by Craig Aspin.
      • This topic was modified 6 years ago by Craig Aspin. Reason: Wrong Forum and failed Upload 1st time
      • This topic was modified 6 years ago by Craig Aspin. Reason: Wrong upload !
      Craig Aspin
      Participant

2nd attempt lower 256 bit rate

Hi Warren, Hi everyone,

I've had a mad 18 months including the birth and even 1st Birthday of my Son !

I'm really late on PLAP mixes as Studio move / rebuild etc etc.

Here goes, hope to get on Feedback Friday, would love Warren's input as well as academy members too, and I'll gradually catch up on a few more 🙂

All the best

Thank you

Craig

Ian O'halloran
        Participant

Hi,
          sorry if this is a little out of the blue, im new to this platform and forum, and pro tools also, and I might as well throw in cycling a bike aswell while im at it 🙂
          ive noticed you've done a mix of "love me im rich", and I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction where to get this mix, as im also brutal navigating myself around the site.
          I've just start watching the 'Mixing in the box' lesson, and its the first lesson/video ive decided to undertake and I thought it might be handy to have the mix and go through it as Warren is working his way through it.

Thank you,
          Ian

Craig Aspin
          Participant

Hi Ian, So sorry, just seen this message from a year ago !, what a year eh ?. hope you are well and you and family safe.

if you haven't already found it it's in lessons off dashboard 4th up from bottom.

All the best,

Craig

Craig Aspin
            Participant

Hi Ian, So sorry, just seen this message from a year ago !, what a year eh ?. hope you are well and you and family safe.

if you haven't already found it it's in full courses off dashboard 4th up from bottom.

All the best,

Craig

Craig Aspin
              Participant

sorry meant last one !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.