Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Pro Mix Academy Amanda Hardy - "Love Me I'm Rich" Love Me I’m Rich - Stefan Leibing's mix

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Stefan Leibing.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Leibing
    Participant

Hi everyone,

here is my mix of Amanda Hardy’s “Love Me I’m Rich”:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/07be0wasaterbc2/Amanda%20Hardy%20-%20Love%20Me%20I%27m%20Rich%20-%20Mixed%20by%20Stefan%20Leibing.mp3?dl=0

I used an Ampeg amp sim with the bass DI.  All other tracks I kept as original.

Any feedback is welcome! Thank you!

By the way: Great guitar work Warren!

(Comment added 2021-04-08) I just was listening to my mix again and now have some doubts with the bass: I’m not sure if it's too loud in the chorus or if it’s ok.

(Comment added 2021-04-14) So finally I reduced the area around 115Hz on the bass track about 2dB, which seemed to be the annoying part. Now I am fine with my mix. 🙂

Best regards,
      Stefan

Spyros Tsilofytis
      Participant

Wow, Stefan,  I loved this! The only time I thought the bass was a bit more was when the chorus kicks in around 1:40, for a split second, but probably if you didn't mention it I would notice at all. Also, I dont know my system well enough yet, so better wait for some trained ears to comment on the bass. 🙂

Stefan Leibing
        Participant

Hi Spyros,

thank you very much for your feedback! Great that you like my mix!

I will check my mix in the next days again and will have an ear again on the bass while doing some reference listening. The thing you heared at 1:40 is an explosion.  It comes at the start of every chorus. 🙂

Thank you!

Best regards,
          Stefan

Stefan Leibing
          Participant

So finally I reduced the area around 115Hz on the bass track about 2dB, which seemed to be the annoying part. Now I am fine with my mix. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.