Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Pro Mix Academy Amanda Hardy - "Love Me I'm Rich" Love Me I'm Rich - richiew mix

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by terje_t.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    richiew
    Participant

Hi All,

Here's my mix of LMIR. Lots of revisions on this one, there's a lot going on and it took quite a while to find space for everything, still not sure I succeeded on that front.

Love the production, so many small details that really add to the whole track.

Thanks for the opportunity to have a crack at this one Warren.

Any and all feedback gratefully received.

Cheers,

Rich.

https://soundcloud.com/user-608329607/plapalmir-master-v502

Korbinian Breu
      Participant

wow fucking great mix. You really made it have impact. I had so crazy troubles in the chorus as there was so much going on, but you semmed to have dealth with it very well! =)

terje_t
        Participant

Love the intro! Great effect and such a good solid sound when the band comes in. Great work on the bass.

Great creative effect on the vocals too, really adds an evil vibe to the lyric, "and psychotic".

Your mix has a really glued-together feel that I like, and you've gotten a great tone out of those thick distorted guitars.

When the solo guitar comes in after the breakdown I feel like it sounds a bit outside the mix. Maybe it's just taste or that it's not how I've heard it before.

Just taste too but I feel like the glitchy vocal effect is maybe a little overused here, I like it the first time but maybe once is enough for me. 🙂

Great work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.