Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Pro Mix Academy Amanda Hardy - "Love Me I'm Rich" Love Me I'm Rich - DJWeber Mix

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Daniel Weber.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Weber
    Participant

I am a recently new member of PLAP. I just finished going through Warren's course. Excellent from beginning to end. I never knew how big of a difference automation could make!

I mixed the track while watching the videos so the information would stay fresh. I paused the video and attempted to mix the parts that Warren was about to on the video first before watching what he did. This helped me discover some things I was missing in my normal workflow, and some things that I do differently.

I used exclusively free plugins except for the Klanghelm MJUC Compressor and the SDRR Saturation plugin.

Thank you Warren for this amazing course. I hope the take this knowledge into future mixes I do.

Any and all comments or suggestions of how to improve my mix are welcome. I am here to learn.

https://soundcloud.com/daniel-j-weber/love-me-im-rich-djwebermix

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.