Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Pro Mix Academy Amanda Hardy - "Love Me I'm Rich" Love Me I'm Rich-Amanda Hardy-mixed by Patrick

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Warren Huart.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant
      Arthur Labus

Whoooho !
        Excellent take Patrick !
        Love it.
        Stunning FX and they work very tasty.
        Love the guitar tone in choruses.
        It roll perfectly.
        Be proud Patrick !

Patrick
        Participant

Hey Arthur!

Thanks for your compliments!
          It's been a few months since I made this mix, but I remember lots of automation and tweeking...

Jason Davenport
          Participant

Damn dude, you've been busy! Another excellent mix Patrick. That song is chaotic with all the guitars and synths, but you pulled it off nicely. Love the vocals that come in around 2:40, very powerful, and a great use of effects! Nicely done!

Patrick
            Participant

Thanks Jason!

Warren Huart
              Keymaster

Hi Patrick, love this! Exploding out of my Beyer Headphones! The explosion into the first chorus may have single handledly blown up them up! Great work, it really feels like you put some real care and attention into this! I know this song is very dense and I added a huge amount of Production, so very impressive! The chopped up vocals going into the last chorus were an amazing touch. I would bring the explosions down a couple of decibels...probably! Otherwise I'm very impressed with this mix Patrick! I was VERY angry when I wrote this song, you captured it perfectly!

Patrick
                Participant

Hey Warren, that's quite a nice suprise, especially while I'm in the hospital at the moment because they discovered bacteria on my heartvalves.
                  Very glad that I captured your angriness!
                  Sorry that the Beyers didn't survive though....

Arthur Labus

Oh man, get well soon Patrick !

Patrick
                    Participant

Thanks Arthur!

David Allen Hammond

Fantastic work Patrick, really exciting. Great job on a difficult song. David

Warren Huart
                        Keymaster

Feel better Patrick!! I hope you get well very soon my friend! You're a big part of our community!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.