Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations Looking for self-releasing artists/producers to collaborate with

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Darren John Loczy (Dazzle Rebel).
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Darren John Loczy (Dazzle Rebel)
    Participant

Wotcha folks!

I'm looking for producers and artists who self-release their own music to collaborate with. I mostly write in the Alternative Rock/Garage Rock/Punk arena, though I am open to other genres and cross-overs as they can be a lot of fun (just look at how successful the Run DMC & Aerosmith collab was). So, regardless of if it's working on brand new material or sending some of my old stems over to an EDM or Hip Hop artist (e.g.) to remix, I'd love to hear from you.

You can check out the material that I've already released by searching Dazzle Rebel and it's there on Bandcamp, Spotify, iTunes etc. I've got a lot more music coming and I really like the idea of collaborating with other self-releasing artists. If you like what I do and you think we could be a creative match, please get in touch 🙂

Daz

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.