Academy Dashboard Forum Studio Show off your studio Lee Campbell (aka whaleblueprs) LCR Studio Submission

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Lee Campbell (aka whaleblueprs).
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lee Campbell (aka whaleblueprs)
    Participant

LCR Studio is currently a private studio but I used to have a project ADAT studio "back in the day". If the opportunity ever presents itself, I would move the studio into town and use it for both project recording and as a teaching studio (my primary income at this point)

Involved in music for the better part of 30+ years. Multi-instrumentalist (I play many instruments inadequately....), songwriter (and engineer due to necessity).

I work with Studio One because I could afford to get into recording again that way. No particular allegiance but I know enough to be productive with S1

I'm not a fan of labels, music is music but if I have to choose: Progressive "Pop" (adventurous, melodic, well crafted music with an emphasis on the pursuit of excellence)

I use Waves API 2500/550A/550B, Bass Rider, CLA 2A/CLA 3A/CLA76, DBX 160, Kramer Tape, Vocal Rider. Lexicon MPX. TDR Kotelnikov. tc electronic TC2290-DT. Stock Presonus plugins as well.

Dell laptop - Allen & Heath GS3000 - Presonus Studio 18/24 with Presonus Digimax D8 - SansAmp Tech 21 GED 2112 bass DI - Ensoniq VFX/SD keyboard - Alesis Masterlink mastering deck - Presonus Eris E5 monitors w/Temblor 10 sub - Vox AC30 S1 - PRS Custom 20 amp - Roland JC77 and JC90 - Rickenbacker 4003 - Brian May guitar with KAT Fryer Treble Booster Plus - PRS Custom 24/McCarty/Hollowbody II/Silver Sky/SE Singlecut guitars - Homemade SG-style doubleneck 6/12 - Breedlove Discovery Concert - Cordoba C5 classical - Ludwig Evolution Maple drums (6/8/10/12/14/16 toms) - 22 Kick - 6 1/2x14 snare - Zildjian and Wuhan cymbals - Remo Coated Powerstroke 3 heads - Remo Coated Ambassador or Emperor snare top - UNPORTED resonant bass drum head - DW 4000 double kick pedal - Mic Locker: (1) Lewitt LCT 440 PURE - (3) Shure SM57s - (2) AKG P100 - (2) AKG P220 - (2) Rode M5 - (1) AKG P170 - (2) Audix f15

Next equipment on list: Lewitt LCT 040 matched pair - Ludwig Supraphonic - good quality classical guitar and steel string guitars - Rickenbacker 660/12 - British made Vox AC30 2x12 variant

I have no real internet presence at this point, looking to change that in the coming year

The building used to be a 2-car garage that my father-in-law repaired cars in. It is separate from the house and in the middle of nowhere, only house on a dirt road, so I can play "loud and proud" as needed. That isolation also dooms it as a business in the NE US because of poor travel conditions during excessively wet and/or icy/snowy weather.

I have photos but can't for the life of me figure out how to add them. Some "engineer".... lol

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Lee Campbell (aka whaleblueprs).
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.