• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tobi.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tobi
    Keymaster

Jah Cure remix contest : deadline 29th Sept.

https://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/jah-cure-rasta-remix-contest/details

Summary

Jah Cure is a reggae artist who was born in Hanover, Jamaica. Cure's life goal is to spread love and to promote peace and healing through his music. Says Cure, “My struggles made me into who I am today. That’s why I sing with feelings, it comes from my heart ‘cause I feel the pain. Who feels it knows it." He is inspired by artists like Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Burning Spear, Beres Hammond, Marcia Griffith, Garnett Silk, Yami Bolo, Jacob Miller and Black Uhuru. His most recent album, The Cure, dominated the billboard reggae charts for a phenomenal 36 weeks and was nominated for Best Reggae Album at the 2016 Grammy Awards.

He has topped the charts with several #1 singles - Call on Me Ft. Phyllisia, You’ll Never Find, and Unconditional Love, which quickly became the #1 reggae single worldwide. The song Like I See It Ft. Rick Ross, and the remix with dancehall king Mavado, undeniably rocked the international reggae scene.

Creative Brief

Jah Cure is looking for remixes of his song "Rasta".
      You must use at least one of the provided audio stems to be eligible.
      Do not include any material that you do not have the legal right to exploit.
      More votes will not make your submission more likely to win the Grand Prize.
      The artist will be picking the winner based on musicality.

Rights Management Details

You may not sell your submission, nor may you post it on another website if it includes copyrighted material you do not own.

Tobi
      Keymaster

Oh yeah... 83 BPM E minor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.