Academy Dashboard Forum Studio Show off your studio House of Toys

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Raul.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Raul
    Participant

Hello dear PLAP Academy members,

I did move the studio to a little room with acoustic treatment and upgrade the pc system. I use AudioDesk and Digital Performer Lite as principal DAWs.

Besides, I have the guitars (those big ones hanging on the wall, not the mini replicas) and Orange O´bass also. Sub-zero British valve mini stack, mini Danelectro HoDad and Bass Blackstar FLY. The Boss DS-1 distortion pedal ends my strings gear).

On the desk can be seen the MOTU interface (Hybrid mk4), TubePRE mono valve preamp, stereo digital reverb Boss RV-70 and Adat from Alesis (which is close to stopping its activity soon). Monitoring on equator DS-5 coaxial speakers which are controlled by jet-clock DAC from TC Electronics BMC-2. The control surfaces are Presonus Faderport Classic and the Atom.

The mics I have are SE-X1, Rode M-3, and the Blue Snowball. I have a pair of SM57 too.

..and the new pictures below 🙂

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Raul.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Raul.
      Mark Beeson
      Participant

Love your collection of mini guitars.

Raul
        Participant

They're cute indeed. This collectable comes with a history magazine of each guitar. There´s a lot of fun in there 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.