Academy Dashboard Forum Studio DAWs Logic High Sierra issues with Logic Pro X 10.3.3

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Steven Fox.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nick Carella
    Participant

Hi! Just a quick warning for all the Logic Pro X users: there is a bug in the version 10.3.3 that may corrupt your newly recorded parts.

Link to Apple Discussions: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8204536

To this day I wasn't able to find a workaround.

Lesson learned: do not upgrade the only workstation to new software without a plan B.

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by Nick Carella.
      Guido tum Suden
      Keymaster

Hi Nick,
        thanks for the information,
        I had a similar problem with Logic 9 when I took the files with me on an USB drive. It didn't happen when I saved the project out of Logic onto the USB drive.
        AFAIK I already recorded a lot with 10.3.3 and luckily didn't encounter any problems.

Guido

Nick Carella
        Participant

Hi Guido, do you use High Sierra?

face (chris) Janton
          Participant

Any reason to not be upgraded to Logic 10.4.1? My High Sierra machine is happy with that, as well as my main studio system on Sierra.

John Poloyannis
            Participant

I've been using Logic 10.4.1 with high Sierra with no obvious issues. all good here.

Steven Fox
              Participant

v. 9 Waves plugins will work on MacOSes up to Sierra. From High Sierra on up you will need to buy the upgraded version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.