Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Pro Mix Academy F Reid Shippen - Under Your Spell

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Mark Holden.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Holden
    Participant

Hello

For anyone having a go at the F Reid Shippen course thought would be good to throw thoughts around in here.

First thing I've found is some GTRS Rob 1,2 and 3,4 Frequencies at around 2.1K and 1.57K needed cutting there is still one more I haven't quite found yet if anyoone else is finding this.

The printed in saturation is taking me a little while to get to grips with.

But this my rough mix to start from mainly levels still haven't quite got the electrics to where I want them (I'm battling with the printed sat) some small eq moves across the mix, high passing. A little room verb in places and some parallel comp for Kick and Snare.

Been back into the session and I'm happier with progress now still need to play around but plenty being learned here.
      https://soundcloud.com/mark-h-841120775/under-your-spell-v12/s-7hTJo downloads enabled

Mark

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Mark Holden. Reason: updated mix
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.