• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by John Brandt.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wayne bishop
    Participant

Hi John, what's the best way to engage your services?
      I'm about to commence to construction of my studio.
      I'm a builder and I'm quite capable with CAD. I can send you DWG or DFX files.
      My obvious areas of interest are incorporating good acoustic design and ensuring all sound within the room is contained whilst all external noise is precluded.
      I'd also like your thoughts on cabling, patching, aircon, pretty much everything really.

Thanks in advance

John Brandt
      Participant

specon01,

Thank you! Contact me thru my website - http://www.jhbrandt.net - or email me directly - [email protected]

Please send all of the photos, drawings, and information that you can and I'll get you a quote.

If anyone here would like to talk to me directly, though I do not post this publicly except for here, on Warren's forum.... My Skype ID is jhbrandt3 - Google talk ID is jhbrandt3 - HP +62 812 7777 1978 (including WhatsApp, Viber, and Tango) - home/ofc PH +62 21 295 734 88. Email is [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/john.brandt.1804 I am usually available during business hours Sat – Thurs (Friday off), Jakarta time. I also have Blackberry messenger for android. My BBM PIN is 74d23c9c.

Yes, I do this for a living and it is my business.. but no, I am not soliciting here, really.

Please don't mail me with questions that should be answered here for all to benefit from! I am happy to help here as my time allows, but if you need my services, don't hesitate to send me an email.

All the best!
        Cheers,
        John

wayne bishop
        Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply John.
          As soon as I can free myself up from work, I'll some info to you.

So much passion, so little time.!!!

John Brandt
          Participant

So much passion, so little time.!!!

I like that.. I'm gonna keep that quote. 😀

Cheers,
            John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.