Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations Electric Piano, guitar, bass and drums needed

• This topic has 19 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Robert Hilliard.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Nate Wycoff
    Participant

I'm producing this artist who doesn't play any instruments, so I've written the music around her vocal melody. I was able to kind of sketch out the piano part roughly, but I'm not a keyboard player and I need someone who knows how to play, lol. It's kind of got a country bluesy soulful thing going on. We're still in the process of working out all the vocals.

I am open to someone playing guitar or bass on it as well. I've also roughly sketched out the guitars, but if you hear something and want to play on it, let me know!

Once the arrangement is a bit more solid, I would love some live drums on this as well.

Here's the tune.
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r5C3R8o88yA0TecgwK9Oox3vh5T6R3OE/view?usp=sharing

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Nate Wycoff.
      Mary Nance
      Participant

Hi Nate!

I really love her vocals!  This is a really cool song 🙂  Sam is playing along to it as we are listening, and I really like his guitar approach so I am gonna see if he will lay down some guitar over the track and send it over to you.  He really needs to start collaborating his guitar playing out to other plappers 🙂 Should I just download the track there, or do you wanna send it over as stems?  We usually record the guitar tracks and then send them over by themselves so you can mix them into your already working project file.  Let me know 😉

~ Mary

P.S. I have a meeting with one of our drummers tomorrow and this would be right up his alley.  He owes me some collaboration work anyways 😉

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mary Nance.
        Nate Wycoff
        Participant

COOL! Yes, I can send over some stems for you. I'll try to get to that tonight.

Thank you! You guys rock!

Nate Wycoff
          Participant

Here are the stems for anyone interested in collaborating on this one.
            https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h2KCYrigdjDpdCUX6f7ZER2xb5nCPqLL?usp=sharing

BPM 63
            Key- Bb min

Tim Spencer
            Participant

Hey Nate

I've done an Electric Piano Part for you. Hope it might fit with what you were looking for. I've done a wav (24 bit 48 khz) and a MIDI file if you want to do it in a different voice.

Let me know what you think and if it fits in. I've uploaded it to my dropbox which hopefully you can access through the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bz28mkdvw2jilw2/AACgE8VUHKhW5o2ZMG6f8Mqca?dl=0

Hope you like it.

Tim Spencer

Nate Wycoff
              Participant

TIM! This rocks!! I seriously dig it a lot! Thank you a ton! I'll send this over to her asap!

Tim Spencer
                Participant

That's great Nate. Excellent news and am delighted you like it.

Brett
                  Participant

Nate, how do you want drum tracks for this? Stems or individual tracks?

Nate Wycoff
                    Participant

Hey Brett! You can send the multi tracks over that would be best. You can put them in a google drive or something. My email is [email protected]

Jasper Maarten
                      Participant

Hi Nate, I see it's been a few weeks since anyone replied to this post. Can I still help you out by adding some guitar (electric and/or acoustic)? If there is a new version of the song, please drop some new stems so I know what gaps still need to be filled. 🙂

Let me know!

Jasper

Nate Wycoff
                        Participant

Hey Jasper, I’ll send over an updated version later. I was just kind of struggling through some electrics, but I have MD and my hands are not cooperating today.

Nate Wycoff
                          Participant
                          Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 20 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.