Academy Dashboard Forum Studio DAWs Cubase: Recording and Mixing Duplicating Group Tracks

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Joshua Rodrigue.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Rodrigue
    Participant

Hi, I use Cubase Artist 11 and I love it. The only thing I can't figure out is if it's possible to have two busses with the same tracks going into both busses. For example, I have a drum bus group and then I want to duplicate the bus group but I can't find out how to route each track to each group bus. I suppose I could send each track post fader to the duplicate group bus, is that how you all do it? Any help is appreciated.

Andreas Bryntesson
      Participant

hi!
        sorry for the late reply.
        i haven't seen this post until just now.
        you' ve probably got this by now, but if not and/ or if someone else wants to know...

in the mixer (shortcut is F3), select all tracks you want routed to the group (bus), using shift or ctrl + click.
        when you have selected all tracks you want, right click and choose "add group track to selected channels".
        a window pops up with some options.
        one of the options is how many group tracks you wanna add.
        if you choose to add 2 group tracks, you'll get what you want.

if you wanna add more tracks to the groups later on, you can do this in the routing section in the mixer.

Joshua Rodrigue
        Participant

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. I haven't thought to try this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.