Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Pro Mix Academy Amanda Hardy - "Love Me I'm Rich" CTD Love Me I'm Rich - Mono Version - I meant it honest !!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Mark Warner.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    thedove
    Participant

Hi Chaps

A Quick Note - I'll keep this up as fun anyway but I just noticed that what I posted was a mono version ! Doh !

Check out my other post for a more widescreen version !

C

Hola PLAPers and PROers

Her's my first attempt at this -done in snatched minutes here and there and often with the new little'un nestled on my person somewhere - I'm getting quite adept at one handed DAW control.

Still figuring out Pro Tools but getting there.

Mixed this pretty straight but got rid of the grace note drums as I didn't like them.

Anyway here it is - be kind !

https://soundcloud.com/craig-dove-4/promix-love-me-im-rich-ctd-pcpt-160616-1

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by thedove.
      • This topic was modified 7 years ago by thedove.
      Mark Warner
      Participant

I think you might be right to lose the grace notes, I don't notice they are not there. Some of the mixes I have heard sound very slow, too slow, I feel I want to make them play faster, something I am going to do today but losing the grace notes seems to help, so maybe I will try that too 🙂 Nice mix, even in Mono 🙂
        Cheers - Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.