Academy Dashboard Forum Production Digital Recording Control Surfaces on the fence

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Kenneth Hugh.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Matus
    Participant

Hello Everyone, let me just start here by saying I love to turn knobs (I think most of us are knob fiddlers.)

With that being said I really just find it quite uninspiring to turn digital knobs with a mouse or type in numbers. Though it maybe quite precise it somewhat takes the fun and discovery out of it for me. As most of you know the most incremental movement is what makes the biggest difference to our ears especially at a professional level.

Are any of you guys using control surfaces ?

I did just move over to luna from Logic Pro X so far I am loving it other than there is no support for a control surface in V1.

I am optimistic they are working on releasing their own control surface to control the UI and the plugins just wondering how many of you are already using control surfaces and how are you enjoying them ?

Thanks David-

face (chris) Janton
      Participant

I do Logic Pro. I use a Behringer X-Touch (not compact). I am very happy. I augment with Logic Control on iPad. Hard to beat combination...

Kenneth Hugh
        Participant

I use the X-Touch extended by the X-Touch Compact. Also very happy with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.