Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations Collaboration on an original song

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Keith Kelsey.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keith Kelsey
    Participant

Hello all,

I have a song (see link below) I wrote a while ago that has never been finished. Im stuck at this point so if anyone is interested in collaborating with ideas be it a middle 8, bridge, improvements, recording something that would be great. I particularly need guitar on it similar to a Nile Rodgers feel but whatever takes your fancy as long as it fits. Take a listen then take it from there. Hope the link works let me know if not.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjvo5j91g1q1buf/You%20and%20Me%20100bpm.mp3?dl=0

Keep safe and marvellous!

Cheers,

Keith

Ciaran O'Shea
      Participant

Hey Keith!

Groovy track man would love to work on it with you if you'd have me?

Have some ideas (including some Nile Rodgers guitar) that I think might work?

If you're interested you could send the multi tracks to [email protected]

Hope you're keeping well!

Ciaran

Keith Kelsey
        Participant

Ciaran,

Thanks for getting in touch. Just checking that this is a free service? I can reciprocate if you need any drums recorded. Where are you based?

Regards,

Keith

Ciaran O'Shea
          Participant

Hey keith!

Good to hear back. Yeah for sure would be very up for doing it for free... might end up taking you up on that offer of a drum recording!

Yeah would love to just get stuck in, collaborate and see what comes out!

Ciaran O'Shea
            Participant

I'm based in Dublin, Ireland by the way. And you?

Keith Kelsey
              Participant

Ahh...nice, I wondered with the name, my wife is from Cork but live in Crowborough in the UK. I'll send the stems via dropbox to your email address. Look forward to it.

All the best,

Keith

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.