• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Dan Boruchowitz.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jon griffiths
    Participant

hi peeps

working on a new tune and after friday i thought id put it out there from a plap collaboration i will be playing guitar but i am open if anyone else wants to add any guitar , other than that i am thinking drums, bass, cello, vocals, bv, maybe piano not sure about piano but as its a collab im open to anything, this is what i have come up with up too now ,all on my classical and acoustic guitar , my steel string dont sound the best to be but that can be sorted, there's no proper arrangement  yet , that can all be decided

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wmd4eqzwmvsaq7/the%20wanting.wav?dl=0

guitar- jon griffiths

drums -roy birkbeck

bass-Raphael Eckert

cello-

vocals-Dan Boruchowitz

piano-

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Jon griffiths.
      Raphael
      Participant

in for bass!

would give it a listen tomorrow and think of smth đŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Raphael.
        Jon griffiths
        Participant

nice. will mark you down

Fintan Scanlon
          Participant

I don't play cello but I do play violin if that was something you were interested in? I'd suggest if so, I would add that after the vocals were added so I can compliment whatever the vocalist does.

Jon griffiths
            Participant

sounds good to me, maybe the cello im thinking of will have top be midi as well

Raphael
              Participant

Heyo!

So I gave it another listen and first of all I think it needs a lyrical / vocal idea to start with. From there we can build the arrangement.

At the moment, I thunk the A part with the arpeggios is repeated to often until the hook hits the first time. At least the way I hear the song. So John and Dan, if you have ideas for vocals, you could maybe lay down a verse and a hook? đŸ™‚ I am terrible at singing so no hope there, unfortunately đŸ˜€

Jon griffiths
                Participant

yeh arrangement is something we can all work on, i left it longer for now as i vision a cello for a few bars before vocals

Dan Boruchowitz
                  Participant

Hey Raphael and Jon!

I will try something this week, back in my studio finally. Will come up with some ideas for you guys to work off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.