Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Produce Like A Pro Academy Business Sites CHRISTIEAUDIO.COM #christieaudio on insta. Enjoy :D

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Danny CHRISTIE.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Danny CHRISTIE
    Participant

Subject line says it all. follow me on insta and i'll follow you back. easy!

Mike Morrison
      Participant

Followed! And your website looks great! Cheers!

Dave Merkel
        Participant

Awesome website, Danny. Nice work! Great imagery, and some great looking gear at your fingertips. BTW - Nord is da bomb!

Tobi
          Keymaster

Tasty site. And having a testimonial from Amber Benson of OK Button is no bad thing. She really put her back into that quote ..obviously saving the words for her lyrics.

Anita Potter
            Participant

Dang Danny that gear list is just wow! The site looks really good love the way the text animates in to view when you scroll. Great job!

Danny CHRISTIE
              Participant

The website is designed by LUCCI aka Michael from In the Mix's fiance'. She did me a good deal. So glad people like the website. I'm hoping to be a bit more active on the PLAP forums etc. cheers!

Danny CHRISTIE
                Participant

@tony - Yes Amber...is a very long close friend of mine. She does have a way with words ha ha! Im going out to LA/San Fran to work with her on some stuff but shhhh. top secret!

Danny CHRISTIE
                  Participant

@anita - I worked very hard for all that gear. I own it. The Distressors were very expensive and there's an amazing story behind them too...think Prince, Elton John etc. I was very lucky I happened to be going to Sydney at the time I did.

BUT remember...It's not the GEAR its the EAR.

Cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.