Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Produce Like A Pro Academy Business Sites Anita Potter Productions Website

• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anita Potter.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anita Potter
    Participant

http://www.anita-potter.com

Built using WordPress. Still a work in progress my about me page needs a lot of work. Any comments or suggestions on how to make it better I'm all ears.

Thanks for looking 🙂

Anita

Mike Morrison
      Participant

I know you mentioned that it's a work in progress, Anita, but I really like how you chose to include both a jukebox-type player right on the site as well as the SoundCloud links.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Mike Morrison.
        Tobi
        Keymaster

Like the animation on the text - very tasty! 🙂

Dave Merkel
          Participant

Anita, I really like your website! Nice work, and I totally echo Mike's and Tobi's comments. Very nice.

Emily Bowie
            Participant

Really nice website, Anita! It was really cool to learn of your classical background!

Anita Potter
              Participant

Thanks guys 🙂 After the stream yesterday I need to put up samples of my classical playing and eventually my original music (once I can get myself organized and out source certain things I can't do at the moment). I would like to re-add the blog and testimonials page at some point. I need to figure out what and who to contact for that. I do want to add more notes to the songs on the portfolio page but not sure if I can do that with that particular player.

Thanks again 🙂

Dave Merkel
                Participant

I'm looking forward to what is to come on your website, enhancing the great content already there.

Sergio Maggi
                  Participant

Anita! Nice work. I would put the fantastic jukebox-style player directly on the front page: other than that... great site, easy to navigate and direct.

Anita Potter
                    Participant

Thanks Dave 🙂 Not a bad idea Sergio. I think I will see if I can add a latest mixes one on the front page then link it to the portfolio page if visitors would like to listen to more mixes 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.