• Anita Potter - Anita Potter Productions
• Location: Colorado Springs, CO
• Bio: I've been playing music since I was 11 years old (clarinet in the school band). I progressed from that into bass guitar in my 20s and moved into guitar and piano in the last 5 years. I have been working on recording and mixing and production for the last two years gaining new skills and knowledge through the help of the wonderful community inside of the Academy.
• DAW of choice: Reaper
• I work in any and all genres of music. What I record for my personal projects is mainly instrumental music.
• Favorite Plugins: The ones that do the job I need done.
• Gear List Interface
PreSonus Audiobox USB
Tascam Portastudio DP-03 SD
Casio Privia PX 160 Piano
Ibanez Mikro Guitar
Ibanez Mikro Bass Guitar
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Pearl Roadshow Drum Kit
...and various other little instruments.
Stage Line Condenser Microphone (2)
Blue Ember Microphone (1)
• What Equipment do you have your eyes on currently (full list)
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 ohm Open-back Studio Headphones, large diaphragm condenser mics, Arturia KeyLab Essential 88, SM57s, I would like to get a mobile recording rig together but have no idea what all I would need to have.