Academy Dashboard Forum Studio Show off your studio Andy Tullis - studio submission

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Andy Tullis.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andy Tullis
    Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UWB7JlM9PBnfVIhe5igvVoABdPPybTa0/view?usp=sharing

Hello, this is Andy Tullis. I’m located in Riverside Ca. I’ve been playing guitar since the age of 10. But had a very long hiatus do to having all my equipment stolen. 20 something years later I meet my wife. Discovered she sang one night on a date. Went and purchase a new guitar and amp and Cubase 4Le. And started writing music again. Wrote an entire album a few years back, found the genre (country) we liked and have been running with it since. And then I discovered this wonderful community. I do like other genres, Rock, Blues, Heavy Metal (80’s style). And of course……Country
      So, this is my humble little bedroom studio. It used to be my kids playroom, that’s why it has yellow walls and pink curtains! LOL! Plus I’m to busy making music to change things. Never the less it works for me. I made my wife a vocal booth out old closet doors did some treatment. Works great……at least I think so. My equipment is the following.
      1. DAW……….Cubase Pro 10……soon to be Pro 10.5
      2. Interface…..Berhinger 1820
      3. Monitors…….JBL LSR 305
      4. Headphones….Blue Lola’s……..Two pairs…….My wife liked them so much she wanted a pair. So happy wife happy life.
      5. Guitars……..Acoustic….Breedlove Discovery concert CE MH………Electric…….Schecter Solo 6 Vintage…….And newly aquired Bass……Gretsch Electromatic short scale.
      6. Mics…….Blue Spark…..Blue Encore 100……Blue Encore 300………sE2200
      New equipment I’m eyeing…….Art Pro Preamp/compressor, Lewitt Stereo match LCT 040 mics, Yamaha 502t guitar, room treatment.

I’ve had a crazy last year since joining PLAP. I wouldn’t be were I’m at without this great community. Thanks Warren thanks to Eric with a k and many thanks to Sergio Maggi. Cheers to more to come!

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Andy Tullis.
      Andy Tullis
      Participant

My Humble Little Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.