Hi, my name is Andrew Bell, and this is my studio: Picture
BIO: I am Canadian, currently living in Copenhagen, Denmark, and by day I am an Acoustic Engineer. I have played in a few bands - drums and guitar, though I also play a few other instruments. I started being interested in recording when my high school band went to record at a "real" studio, but I only started really putting in the effort to learn a few years ago.
My DAW of choice is Harrison Mixbus, and my Equipment includes:
- Fender Tele, Epiphone Les Paul, HarleyBenton Strat
- VOX AC30, Orange Micro Dark, Ashdown ABM400 amplifiers
- Rhodes SeventyThree Stage Piano
- Pearl Forum drumkit
- Tascam US16x08 and Tascam US1641 interfaces
- 2x GAProject Pre73 Mk3 and 2x JoeMeek ThreeQ outboard mic pres
- WA76, KT-2A, and DBX166XS outboard compressors
- EQP-KT and DBX215 outboard eq
My Favorite Plugins are likely something from Waves or Soundtoys.
I typically record rock music, but have recorded a broad spectrum between folk and metal.
Equipment I have my eyes on currently:
- Yamaha Revstar and Fender P-bass
- Marshall Origin 20H amp head
- Warm Audio WA412 and/or Warm Audio WA273 mic pres
- Warm Audio WA-47 or Avantone CV-12